Final Fantasy VII Remake PC

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Their Christmas giveaway starts tomorrow and FF7 releases tomorrow… so if that £10 off voucher happens again, that could bring the price down to a still expensive but slightly less distasteful
Good point, or are we going to be in for a nasty shock when they re reveal the price...............

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hang on, I’ve just had a thought (I bet you were wondering what that noise was).

If I’m remembering things correctly, last year when Epic started their fifteen days of Christmas giveaway they also gave you a £10 off coupon to use against any game over £13.99.

Their Christmas giveaway starts tomorrow and FF7 releases tomorrow… so if that £10 off voucher happens again, that could bring the price down to a still expensive but slightly less distasteful £55.

Hmmm…
That's very true! Had forgotten about that!

D

Deleted member 41971

Relax, everyone. It’s not going to be £70.

It’s only £65 😑

make that 69.99

how they can justify that price anyones guess 🤷‍♂️

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Yep, we are live and I ain’t paying that price for it.

5830A07C-82CD-448A-B48F-56C40342BB9E.jpeg

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Waits for review bomb!!!
On the plus side, it looks as though it’s been optimised quite well for PC. Not always the case with console ports so that’s something.

Ah well, I guess I’ll be picking it up in a few months when it drops. I’ve made a conscious decision not to pay more than £40 for it… and I’ll still resent paying that much.

barlew

Godlike
Absolutely not a chance am I paying that price. I had days gone in my back catalogue which I got in the summer sale with the £10 quid voucher for about £16.

About an hour in and so far I'm impressed.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'm a fool I know, but I'm gonna buy it, but not fil February as a little over committed with Christmas.

I just can't wait. Just can't. No choice.

I apologise to all for supporting daylight robbery!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
FF Xiv has literally been pulled because it's too good. Possibly the first time in online going history?

There's such a queue to spawn into the ge that people are losing their points in a level etc cos they're queueing so long.

So Square, while obviously reaching at charging £70 for a game, at least they're putting out good polished content.