Final Fantasy VII Remake PC

KippleKat

Enthusiast
FF Xiv has literally been pulled because it's too good. Possibly the first time in online going history?

There's such a queue to spawn into the ge that people are losing their points in a level etc cos they're queueing so long.

So Square, while obviously reaching at charging £70 for a game, at least they're putting out good polished content.
It's not a bad problem to have, well maybe it is for the people scrambling to ramp up the server capacity 😅

D

Deleted member 41971

I'm a fool I know, but I'm gonna buy it, but not fil February as a little over committed with Christmas.

I just can't wait. Just can't. No choice.

I apologise to all for supporting daylight robbery!

You've been struck by, you've been hit by, a smooth criminal, dum dum da da dummm

s - Copy.jpeg

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I started FFVII tonight (PS4 version on PS5).... I know... criminal that it's taken me this long...

I only had a brief go on it, around 20-30 minutes tops including cut-scenes. I'm sitting at 4% complete. Surely that can't be right? This seems like a game I might actually complete :D

I quite like the fighting style of the game. It'll take a long time to master though.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
This is possibly the best review I've read so far, you can tell this guy played the original through and though, it's not just a baseless game review, it's an FF7 review from a serious fan.

No ultrawide support?

7408A561-541E-4352-AFCA-AEE7085D4118.gif

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
This is possibly the best review I've read so far, you can tell this guy played the original through and though, it's not just a baseless game review, it's an FF7 review from a serious fan.

I'll probably take the advice given in the last lines and replay the original before planning to buy the remake so the price has come down!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I'll probably take the advice given in the last lines and replay the original before planning to buy the remake so the price has come down!
That’s exactly what I’m going to do.

Although with the baby due in May my time is going to be seriously limited. By the time I actually get round to playing the remake the remaining parts of the game will have probably been released and available on Steam.

D

Deleted member 41971

I've been looking for any review bombs but of course Epic don't have any kind of peer review or thumbs up system whatsoever, it's quite cheeky really, there's no way of knowing the player viewpoint.

yeah it is naughty that, in the past if I look through games that i may not play, and reviews are quite good, I may change my mind and vice versa

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
blimey, even denz won't pay that price,

square enix be like

Shocked Moriarty (Sherlock) | Reaction GIFs
Square Enix can't be too mad at me, I did Day One purchase Guardians of the Galaxy - awesome game and the reviews back me up!

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Although with the baby due in May my time is going to be seriously limited. By the time I actually get round to playing the remake the remaining parts of the game will have probably been released and available on Steam.
You need something to do during all those sleepless nights.............

barlew

Godlike
Nope. Installed the original on Steam so I’ve got it ready if I’m jonesing for a FF7 fix and picked up Cyberpunk 2077 on Epic for £15. Should keep me going.

£70 for a third of a 24 year old game?

Yeh it is mad. I am feeling my resolve faltering however.

How are you finding Cyberpunk? I got it on release and stopped playing when the bugs got too much. I haven't played it again since. Maybe it should be my Christmas game.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Yeh it is mad. I am feeling my resolve faltering however.
You’re stuck between these two options…

E237B3D1-E965-4455-9F81-49418C6836FD.png

How are you finding Cyberpunk? I got it on release and stopped playing when the bugs got too much. I haven't played it again since. Maybe it should be my Christmas game.
Cyberpunk is good! Only about five hours in but no bugs so far and Night City looks incredible. My biggest concern is what way to take my character. Part of me wants to build a tank who is a bullet sponge and can punch people through walls. But I also want to be a sneaky shadow creeper with a silenced pistol, popping rounds into unsuspecting heads.