Final Space has been cancelled :(

SpyderTracks

Bingo Bango Orchestrator
Sincere apologies to any fans to be the bearer of sad news, Olan has just confirmed Final Space has ended at the end of season 3.

What gusto for a goodbye chat, truly inspiring. I have no doubt he'll be producing further amazing content, and I hope for a feature film in the future to tie up the storyline

CMP01

Enthusiast
Aww that's a shame but this happens to all the best shows these days, and I'm still unhappy about Firefly after all this time nm other shows since...
Season 1 was great, haven't seen any more but was saving it up for a binge (as I do)
Fingers crossed that Disenchantment doesn't meet a similar fate, as there's not a lot of animated shows I either like the look of or am not so far behind it'd take ages to catch up while avoiding spoilers.

SpyderTracks

Bingo Bango Orchestrator
and I'm still unhappy about Firefly after all this time nm other shows since...
Rumours are they're gonna do some more series of Firefly on Disney+ who now own the rights when they bought out Fox!

Season 1 was great, haven't seen any more but was saving it up for a binge (as I do)
Oh, you've got some good watching coming up, binging it is definitely the best way to do it, it's so seamless from one episode to the next.

For fans, there's a petition to try to get someone to pick final space up, please sign!

giphy.gif