Finally Ordered

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
Case
COOLERMASTER HAF-X FULL TOWER GAMING CASE (£149)
Overclocked CPU
OverClocked Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Processor i7-930 (2.8GHz @ max 3.8GHz)
Motherboard
ASUS® RAMPAGE III EXTREME: 3-Way SLI & CrossFireX, SATA 6.0GB/s, USB 3.0
Memory (RAM)
12GB KINGSTON HYPER-X TRI-DDR3 1600MHz, INTEL X.M.P (6 x 2GB KIT)
Graphics Card
2GB ATI RADEON™ HD 5970 PCI EXPRESS - DirectX® 11
Memory - 1st Hard Disk
60GB OCZ VERTEX 2 SATA II 2.5" SSD (upto 285MB/sR | 275MB/sW)
2nd Hard Disk
1.5TB WD CAVIAR GREEN WD15EARS, SATA 3 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE from 1TB SERIAL ATA 3-Gb/s HARD DRIVE WITH 16MB CACHE (7,200rpm)
1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAM
Power Supply & Case Cooling
1500W THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER MODULAR PSU (£195)
Processor Cooling
COOLIT ECO A.L.C (ADVANCED LIQUID COOLER) (£62)
Thermal Paste
ARCTIC COOLING MX-3 HIGH THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND (£9)
Sound Card
ONBOARD 8 CHANNEL (7.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Facilities
ONBOARD 10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT
USB Options
6 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL (MIN 2 FRONT PORTS) AS STANDARD
Operating System
NO OPERATING SYSTEM REQUIRED
Office Software
NO OFFICE SOFTWARE
Anti-Virus
NO ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE
Warranty
3 Year Silver Warranty (1 Year Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour) (£5)
Delivery
STANDARD INSURED DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND (MON-FRI)
Build Time
Standard Build - Approximately 8 to 10 working days
Quantity

Price: £1,930.00 including VAT and delivery.

Couldn't get the fasttrack though :(

And as asked before. Is it possible for PCS to leave the trial OS on? I'm hoping my activation code will work if not I'll scrub it and reinstall Win 7 myself :)

Last edited:

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
best to send it to [email protected], great news on the order!

No problem will send one off tonight. And since it said that the 5 day dispatch isn't available does that mean the items it mentioned are out of stock? Was hoping to have it by the time I got back from my little trip to Magaluf on the 6th to have a play around before Uni starts again :)

Meds

Yes, the Fast Track is only available to order if every component you order is in stock. We have deliveries coming in pretty much every day so if an item is out of stock it generally isn't too long until a new batch arrives.

We can't guarantee a delivery date now but we will do our best to get it to you as soon as we can :)

Sleinous

Author Level
Hehe uni approaches! I got student version of win 7 ulti x64 too :D £55 i think, thing is its an upgrade vers so no, key wont work, even if u tried to upgrade over as u need a licensed windows to upgrade over.

Last edited:

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
Hehe uni approaches! I got student version of win 7 ulti x64 too :D £55 i think, thing is its an upgrade vers so no, key wont work, even if u tried to upgrade over as u need a licensed windows to ipgrade over.

Mines is the full copy. Not an upgrade version :)

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
How? They only do upgrade version in the UK, what, how where when??!?!

MSDN Academic Alliance. Mines was free as well ;) Not that'd matter if it was the upgrade because I get Vista and XP free with it as well so could just download them :)

But it is definitely the full version :)

Sleinous

Author Level
Now that's lucky xD I meant like by having a .ac.uk email. I get free stuff from my uni, but its only stuff like antivirus (that I already get with my BT Total BB package anyway..) and other IT softare tools

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
Now that's lucky xD I meant like by having a .ac.uk email. I get free stuff from my uni, but its only stuff like antivirus (that I already get with my BT Total BB package anyway..) and other IT softare tools

Ahh right I didn't know about that. Our departments the only students that get it since we're IT students. I think the rest get it in a similar way to you through the Uni and have to pay for it as well.

Sleinous

Author Level
Ye, Uni doesnt offer any Windows software though :( I just checked, and my uni doesnt have any departments that are part of the microsoft software thing

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
Ye, Uni doesnt offer any Windows software though :( I just checked, and my uni doesnt have any departments that are part of the microsoft software thing

I didn't find out until ours until just before Windows 7 came out. They where very secretive about it as I believe they have to pay close to the full amount for each person that gets it. Not that I'm complaining ;)