Finance help

MTF

So if I pick the Buy Now Pay Later option do I still have to pay monthly but there's no interest? Or is it that I can pay nothing but then pay the full price back within 12 months?

Grumpywurzel

Bright Spark
As i understood it, you have 12 months to pay (not sure if you can pay x amount per month, something worth checking), as long as the finance is paid off before the 12 months is up then it's interest free.

Haywire23z

My friend paid this way. You can pay the full balance within 12 months without paying any interest. You will have to pay a settlement fee of about £20 if you do this but that's a very reasonable price for credit.

Just make sure you do pay it all off within 12 months or you'll face some hefty interest charges.

MTF

The thing im asking about is wether or not I have to pay monthly even if I pick the Buy Now Pay Later option.

Haywire23z

The thing im asking about is wether or not I have to pay monthly even if I pick the Buy Now Pay Later option.
No you do not make monthly repayments in the first 12 months.

Instead, you have the option to repay the full balance at any time before 12 months. You have to pay a £29 settlement fee when you do this. If you have not paid the remaining balance within 12 months, you will have to make monthly repayments with a very high interest rate over 4 years.