Finance Options

MrShteeeve

Hi Guys,

Just a quick question, I've got my previous Optimus II on finance paying about £30 a month for it. The price at the time was £978 but with interest was 1500 over 4 years. I've payed about £450 so far, If i was to pay £528 to bring the total paid to £978, would that be the deal closed? Or would I have to pay the full £1500?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Hi Guys,

Just a quick question, I've got my previous Optimus II on finance paying about £30 a month for it. The price at the time was £978 but with interest was 1500 over 4 years. I've payed about £450 so far, If i was to pay £528 to bring the total paid to £978, would that be the deal closed? Or would I have to pay the full £1500?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

From the information provided, my understanding is that if you pay the difference within the first 12 months you will not pay any interest only administrative charge (£29), since it seems you have over a year (?) on your finance agreement I'd say you have to pay the interest agreed. I'd contact Hitachi to see if it is possible to clear your debt earlier than expected and how much more you may need to pay.

MrShteeeve

I was afraid of this, it's not too much of a problem to be fair, was just being hopeful. Was just looking at acquiring a desktop as well and it was looking to be around £60 a month for it. Was just thinking of ways to cut back to out goings! :)