Finance Options

Phoenix911

Hi, I am thinking about buying a PC from here but am curious to know if the 3 finance options are all there is or is there a way to customize it?
If yes do I do it via phone or is there a way during ordering?

Phoenix911

Ah ok I did see the 3 options but was curious if there were negotiable as sometimes they can be, thanks for the reply. :)

Phoenix911

Ok so I am trying to order with finance and am now stuck need some input.
I choose my computer options click to buy via finance put my delivery address in and then it asks me to "confirm my chosen deal" but I never selected one as I have not been given the chance only shown the possible deals and the page it loads is only going over the deals possible no box's to tick or drop down menus nothing.
I decided to just continue to see what is asked and I figured you use a finance company so after I put in my card details and clicked to continue to "pay by finance" the first page it says the deal you (apparently) selected IE: the 4 year deal was listed.
No option to choose 1 of the other 2, only option was to fill in the finance application.

So how and where do I select the deal I have not seen any place yet on the ordering to select option 1, 2 or 3.
Never had such annoying problems with ordering on finance before.