Really in need of a new pc.

Current spec is:

Windows: Microsoft Windows 7 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
Internet Explorer: 9.0.8112.16421
Memory (RAM): 1920 MB
CPU Info: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3500+
CPU Speed: 2207.9 MHz
Sound card: Not detected
Display Adapters: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 | RDPDD Chained DD | RDP Encoder Mirror Driver | RDP Reflector Display Driver
Monitors: 1
Screen Resolution: 1680 X 1050 - 32 bit
Network: Network Present
Network Adapters: NVIDIA nForce 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
CD / DVD Drives: D: Optiarc DVD RW AD-7200A | E: LITE-ON DVD SOHD-167T | H: RMZQ VK5AFGDAZ0L
COM Ports: NOT Present
LPT Ports: LPT1
Mouse: 3 Button Wheel Mouse Present
Hard Disks: C: 89.3GB | F: 100.7GB
Hard Disks - Free: C: 3.9GB | F: 560.6MB
USB Controllers: 2 host controllers.
Firewire (1394): Not Detected
PCMCIA (Laptops): Not Installed
Manufacturer: American Megatrends Inc.
AC Power Status: OnLine
BIOS Info:
Time Zone: GMT Standard Time
Battery: No Battery
Motherboard: 939NF6G-VSTA
Modem: Not detected

I tried to buy a computer from the site a few months ago and chose the finance option of around £20 a month. Got declined. As far as im aware, my credit file should be 100% ok. And £20 a month is buttons. Do you use any other finance companys or do you find, due to the current economy crisis that a lot are being turned down for finance?

Rakk

The Awesome
I tried to buy a computer from the site a few months ago and chose the finance option of around £20 a month. Got declined. As far as im aware, my credit file should be 100% ok. And £20 a month is buttons. Do you use any other finance companys or do you find, due to the current economy crisis that a lot are being turned down for finance?

If you got turned down when you reckon you should've had no problem whatsoever, you might want to get a credit report done from somewhere like Experian, you might find there's something on there that isn't supposed to be there, or at least find out what is causing the problem.

(This happened to me once, for some odd reason, after a car insurance claim, the insurance company screwed up, and this left a mark on my credit record that I didn't know about at all til I tried to start renting somewhere new to live - as it happened I could get said black mark removed because it was just the fact that someone hadn't told someone else that the insurance company did in fact pay out in time).

Iceash

Bronze Level Poster
Not sure if your credit report is affected by going through a company like experian, before going there you could try a check like the one on moneysupermarket.com, it states that it dosn't effect your credit rating when checking for a credit card and will give you your credit rating. if it's poor then you could go down the route of someone like experian to find out what is going on in more detail.