Finance Question/Problem

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
So it's payday and I've (maybe?) ordered a PC from you guys on finance on a Buy It Now, Pay Later plan. Basically went through and customised everything, filled out details etc. and then authorised my bank to take out the deposit before trying to transfer me to the finance page.... Where it got stuck and just simply said "Payment Successful transferring you to the online credit thingy".

Didn't get any emails through with a confirmation or anything, however, the payment has been credited from my balance so wondering what I do next? Will I have to just persevere after I finish my nightshift and try and stay awake until 9am to phone you guys?

Maestro

Hi Riley,

First off can you tell us wat browser you are using?. This could be the reason for the error you encountered.

I have checked your order status and it is indeed waiting for you to complete your finance application. You can log into your account area using your username and password (i will pm these to you). Click on My Orders, and follow the link which says Complete Finance Application.

steveuk87

Super Star
this happened to me also, but it was due to having an " ' " in my partners name, the finance company didn't like it whilst trying to transfer so stopped :/ but yeah do as Maestro says log in and continue application :)

Steve

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
Hi Riley,

First off can you tell us wat browser you are using?. This could be the reason for the error you encountered.

I have checked your order status and it is indeed waiting for you to complete your finance application. You can log into your account area using your username and password (i will pm these to you). Click on My Orders, and follow the link which says Complete Finance Application.

Cheers mate. Got it working through that. Declined for some reason though so looks like I'm just gonna have to persevere for another month and buy it in full! :(

steveuk87

Super Star
i know that feeling mate, i got declined and had to borrow the cash from the family instead :) ah well not long, you may be able to get better specs :)

Steve

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
Just kind of sucks cos I'm only like £200 short so was going to get it on Buy It Now, Pay Later and pay up the rest at the start of next month anyway but alas it isn't to be.

Don't think I'll be able to get a better spec, any improvements on mine at the moment looks to be quite a bit extra! :)