Finance question/problem

bigs

Hello sorry if im posting in the wrong forum but i couldnt find a better place to post.
So i ordered a laptop yesterday, i filled the finance application and everything went smooth unitl i got an error that there was a problem with submiting my details. This morning i contacted the live support team and i was told to add again my bank details however when i log into my account i cant edit, cancel or amend my order, the "show" button is not there. Ive tryed with a different web browser but i still cant see it.
Is there anything i can do? should a make another order?

thanks in advance

Pedro

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like you clicked back through and started another payment, which has caused the problem. I have corrected this for you now, so please login to your account and you should see an option to "Complete Finance Application" when you click on the "Orders" section.

If after completing this you still have problems, please post back here so we can help you further.

Darko

i have the same problem here, and am not sure if this is because they didnt confirm my payment from bank transfer. "i tried to complete the form for credit card before by the way" so i guess this is the prob. the status is "Payment not completed"

Last edited by a moderator:

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
i have the same problem here, and am not sure if this is because they didnt confirm my payment from bank transfer. "i tried to complete the form for credit card before by the way" so i guess this is the prob. the status is "Payment not completed" order number 351358

We check our accounts every day, so I am assuming the payment hasn't cleared yet. Once it clears we will process your order.

And by the way, changing to an i7-950 will not delay your order one bit. So you have the opportunity to do this now, for just £9.

Darko

yey, then i have to pay another 9 pounds "bank transfer" is it possible to pay next week when i come back to the uk? "pay with credit card"

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
You can pay by cheque or bank transfer, and it doesn't matter when you pay (for your sub-order), but of course we cannot dispatch your order until you have.

Darko

yep true, ok since i wont have the pc on next friday i will pay when i go back !:p cheers! lets hope the payment "bank transfer which i did 2 days ago" will be cleared by tomorrow :)

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Tomorrow is Saturday - it will be Monday before we next check.

Darko

oh okay, lets hope on monday then. i ve checked my bank statement and the payment was already transferred, strange u didnt receive it. anyways :)

JMOB

Bronze Level Poster
akikos956

Depending on the bank you use, it can take up to three working days to receive payment (understandably longer for foreign banks). The banks take the money from your account immediately, and it is unfair. Because of this, the last government forced the banks to act.

The rules implemented last year improved the situation and made 'same day' or 'faster' payments possible, but some banks don't subscribe to the system. Our bank, HSBC, allow same day transfers up to a value of £10,000.00 with the beneficiary usually receiving the money within 2 hours, but the limit on some banks is still £10.00, which is quite frankly ridiculous.

Darko

well, that makes me wonder, well i ve checked my bank account 1 day later and the transfer was already done. so, am waiting your mail on Monday saying you got them, if not then i will send you the receipt, hopefully find a solution:)