Finance

samwil

Enthusiast
Ordered my PC via finance and i've read on a few threads about finance that you have to post some forms to hitachi capital, My friend ordered a PC the exact same way and tells me he didn't have to post anything off, and I've read no where that I have to (on the forms I have and when going through the online process)? Is this just under certain circumstances that you need to post something off or am i missing something?

keynes

Multiverse Poster
it depends on the individual, in some cases they will require more documentation. When I used them I just needed to agree to the T&C online.

steaky360

Ordered my PC via finance and i've read on a few threads about finance that you have to post some forms to hitachi capital, My friend ordered a PC the exact same way and tells me he didn't have to post anything off, and I've read no where that I have to (on the forms I have and when going through the online process)? Is this just under certain circumstances that you need to post something off or am i missing something?

I think its hit and miss whether you actually have to post stuff off. When I ordered my rig I paid through finance and "signed" electronically and had nothing to post off. I wouldn't worry if there was nothing for you to print out/sign assuming you got confirmations emails from PCS and/or Hitachi :)

samwil

Enthusiast
Alright thanks, just glancing over the email, I thought it said that you needed to do all 3 things;

Electronically sign
Send email
Request forms

But then I realised that it says 1 of those things. :stuart:
1 of those moments, just didn't to be paying out 600 or so extra quid :)

mamba17

I did mine through Hitachi finance without any hiccups, just sent them 4 copy of my recent payslip, and it's done.

And Opt for the 12 months interest free............got a lot of time to save and pay it all once December 2013.

I can't afford to pay it cash 'coz I am goin' home to the far east in January 2013.....