Financial HELP PLS

stegor

Bright Spark
I found the Hitachi site easy to sign up to and easy to use. It gives you an amount you need to pay to clear the finance including the £29 admin fee.

brub

I found the Hitachi site easy to sign up to and easy to use. It gives you an amount you need to pay to clear the finance including the £29 admin fee.
it says something about an agreement number, where abouts would I locate that? also thank you very much as well for helping me too brub <( ̄︶ ̄)/

Rakk

The Awesome
it says something about an agreement number, where abouts would I locate that? also thank you very much as well for helping me too brub <( ̄︶ ̄)/
It would've been in the documentation or email you received from Hitachi

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
and it should be a 9 to 10 digit code? would it perhaps be in an attachment ?
Hitachi send you a couple of emails, one to say the agreement has been put in place. Once the computer is despatched they send you another one to create an account, from the account you will receive your agreement details.

You can also make payments on Hitachi's website through the account you created. It's all really simple to be honest

brub

Hitachi send you a couple of emails, one to say the agreement has been put in place. Once the computer is despatched they send you another one to create an account, from the account you will receive your agreement details.

You can also make payments on Hitachi's website through the account you created. It's all really simple to be honest
ahhhh it isn't dispatched yet, that'll probs be why!! again I'm sorry for troubling you all though it is much appreciated (ฅ´ω`ฅ) that should cover all the questions I had. again, thanks a ton

Bhuna50

Author Level
You would have had to log into the website to sign the agreement (electronically) or to print it off and send back in.

Search your emails for HCCF or [email protected]

As that is who the initial agreements came from that you would have had to sign.

Then you get more paperwork when system sent out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
ahhhh it isn't dispatched yet, that'll probs be why!! again I'm sorry for troubling you all though it is much appreciated (ฅ´ω`ฅ) that should cover all the questions I had. again, thanks a ton
Yeah you won't be able to do anything until it's despatched mate, you'll get all the emails then

brub

and im guessing there isn't any further charge besides the money to pay off in 12 month's as well as the extra 29?

Bhuna50

Author Level
and im guessing there isn't any further charge besides the money to pay off in 12 month's as well as the extra 29?

As per my agreement I would agree with that comment. What your agreement says is very likely the same but I’m sure you read it before signing it. [emoji3]

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
you can download an app called MyHPF, where you can do everything to do with your finance agreement

steaky360

(*^ー^)sorry I keep second guessing
I would urge you to sit and go through your agreement in detail. It seems to me from this thread that you've signed up to a finance agreement that you don't fully understand - if I were in that position I'd be a little concerned too - so just go through the docs and everything will be explained - as noted above, you can either use apps or hitachi's website to monitor your loan and ensure you're paying it back as needed.

brub

I would urge you to sit and go through your agreement in detail. It seems to me from this thread that you've signed up to a finance agreement that you don't fully understand - if I were in that position I'd be a little concerned too - so just go through the docs and everything will be explained - as noted above, you can either use apps or hitachi's website to monitor your loan and ensure you're paying it back as needed.
aighty, from what I've gathered ill have to wait for it to be dispatched

Bhuna50

Author Level
No. Search your emails for HCCF as I said above.

You will have received it all to sign before they even process your order.

Now is the time to read it and make sure you are happy with it BEFORE they dispatch your order (well the time to read and understand it was when signing it but that’s too late). When did you order? The email will be on same day.

You will get a copy when the finance activates on dispatch of the machine but if you have queries sort them now.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

Now is the time to read it and make sure you are happy with it BEFORE they dispatch your order (well the time to read and understand it was when signing it but that’s too late). When did you order? The email will be on same day.

You will get a copy when the finance activates on dispatch of the machine but if you have queries sort them now.

Totally agree, and from personal experience, Hitachi are very helpful if you need to contact them at all

brub

I ordered it yesterday, from the email it mentioned a 12 month time to pay off with an additional 29, if I don't pay it in that time it'll be monthly billed. I haven't received a number to sign into hitachi yet however. I was told the email with my agreement number would be sent once the pc is dispatched

steaky360

I ordered it yesterday, from the email it mentioned a 12 month time to pay off with an additional 29, if I don't pay it in that time it'll be monthly billed. I haven't received a number to sign into hitachi yet however. I was told the email with my agreement number would be sent once the pc is dispatched
I really think that will be incorrect. ie - you must have some number to track your agreement because you have ALREADY signed up for finance or your PC won't even be built...

They must be quoting some reference number or similar in any of the correspondence from Hitachi