FINISH HIM!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Is it just me... or does the new Mortal Kombat movie look... not terrible and actually hella fun? Firmly tongue in cheek and not even remotely trying to take itself seriously.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Is it just me... or does the new Mortal Kombat movie look not terrible and actually hella fun? Firmly tongue in cheek and not even remotely trying to take itself seriously.

I adore that last line by Kano.... genius!

Looks really good! I'm such a huge fan of the original games, they were historic really back in the day.

I quite enjoyed the terrible film with Van Damme for it's pure cheese factor, but this does look like a proper film with some actual depth and storyline.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I love how shockingly terrible the old films were though. Timeless classics of absolutely nonsense garbage I love them, like the Street Fighter Movie as well

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I love how shockingly terrible the old films were though. Timeless classics of absolutely nonsense garbage I love them, like the Street Fighter Movie as well
Ah, the 'so bad it's good' category.

I really struggled with the Street Fighter movie. Van Damme was clearly in it purely for the pay cheque and Kylie Minogue was trying to get back into acting (bad movie to choose for that goal, love). I feel like the only person who 'got it' and decided to ham it up appropriately was Raul Julia as M. Bison... he was practically chewing on the scenery, amazing performance.