First build (gaming PC)- ryzen 5 2400G?

heeebsinc

I am currently looking online for computer parts to get my first build started and came across the ryzen 5 2400g (has a dedicated graphcis card). Because I plan to slowly upgrade the computer over time, is this a good place to start in the build? I can add better gpus to the build afterwards right? I am only going to be using the computer for gaming (Fortnite, Apex, etc.). Also, if i were to go ahead and use the ryzen 5 2400G, which motherboard and case should I use (considering some room for future upgrades)

any info would be an amazing help!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I am currently looking online for computer parts to get my first build started and came across the ryzen 5 2400g (has a dedicated graphcis card). Because I plan to slowly upgrade the computer over time, is this a good place to start in the build? I can add better gpus to the build afterwards right? I am only going to be using the computer for gaming (Fortnite, Apex, etc.). Also, if i were to go ahead and use the ryzen 5 2400G, which motherboard and case should I use (considering some room for future upgrades)

any info would be an amazing help!

As PCS sell custom desktops and laptops, we can't advise on self builds or competitor build. You may want to check out Tom's Hardware which is an open forum.