First PC built for gaming

Babychino yolk

Bronze Level Poster
I wouldnt buy any extra fans for it right now, you MIGHT want to buy a fan separately (something like a ML120 pro) as a rear exhaust as the 500D SE doesnt come with one.

You will have 3 LL120's and then the ML140 with the cooler, ive found in mine that it deals with temps very well and havent added a rear exhaust (although I am still thinking about one, £20 from Amazon and very easy to fit if you choose to)

Ah mate, thanks, you're a legend!

Made the changes, and now im just going to do the waiting game patiently.

Thanks again bro, hopefully we can play something together one day. Lol i also see youre from midlands, i live in east midlands xD so i bet were quite close

D

Deleted member 17413

I have a Agon 1440p 165MHz, its the one PCS sell.
I specifically wanted an IPS as I also watch a lot of movies and stream TV, the speakers in it are worthless but everything else is very good lol.
I have separate speakers anyway, pair of Creative T100's (My T40's went boom)

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Looks like your build is now definitely in beast mode, glad you got there 👍

Be sure to post a review with some pics when it’s with you and you’ve had a few days to play around with it. ENJOY!

Babychino yolk

Bronze Level Poster
Looks like your build is now definitely in beast mode, glad you got there 👍

Be sure to post a review with some pics when it’s with you and you’ve had a few days to play around with it. ENJOY!

Yeah definitely bro, ill keep you guys posted no worries, and hopefully we can play some games together in the future.

It's gonna be a long wait for sure, but it is what it is xD. At least we made a purchase after a week and half of doing researching lool

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Hey, the research is part of the fun! And with the longer lead dates that have been going on due to the global Covid-19 situation it’s actually allowed a lot of us (myself included) to add tweaks to a build that has vastly improved it. It’s a great community here and I’ll definitely be coming back to salute the regular posters and add my own limited knowledge when I can 🤘

Babychino yolk

Bronze Level Poster
Hey, the research is part of the fun! And with the longer lead dates that have been going on due to the global Covid-19 situation it’s actually allowed a lot of us (myself included) to add tweaks to a build that has vastly improved it. It’s a great community here and I’ll definitely be coming back to salute the regular posters and add my own limited knowledge when I can 🤘

Definitely my bro,

Just out of curiosity, what kind of pc do you use ? ^^

Babychino yolk

Bronze Level Poster
Guys im just wondering if its worth the extra £80 for the CROSSHAIR VIII HERO instead of STRIX X570-F GAMING?

AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT 12 Core CPU

STRIX GEFORCE RTX 2080 Ti

32gb 3600mhz ram

4TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 5400RPM, 256MB CACHE

2TB SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 GEN 4 PCIe NVMe (up to 5000MB/R, 4400MB/W)

Thanks

Babychino yolk

Bronze Level Poster
For the 500D SE case, it doesn't come with a rear fan, was thinking, is the 1x £5 black 120mm case from pcs worth buying or should I look to buy something more of a better perfomance?

Shame they dont do 1x of other type of fans :C

Any recommendations by any chance? Haven't ever bought any fans in my life for cases xD

Many thanks!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
For the 500D SE case, it doesn't come with a rear fan, was thinking, is the 1x £5 black 120mm case from pcs worth buying or should I look to buy something more of a better perfomance?

Shame they dont do 1x of other type of fans :C

Any recommendations by any chance? Haven't ever bought any fans in my life for cases xD

Many thanks!
I would personally look for a Corsair LL fan, the case already has a controller for it, so it's just a case of plugging it in and away you go. They're available on Amazon in singles.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thanks bro, which one would you recommend between the two that I've found, I'm a bit clueless, thank you.

Or

Or let me know if you have a better one, however, ur answer is very much appreciated!
Sorry, meant to add a link to amazon, totally forgot!

Top one is an LL fan which are the newer version of the bottom ML fans.

Babychino yolk

Bronze Level Poster
Right, gotcha! So the first link then yeah? XD

Also on the description it says without lightning node and controller is that alright ?
Hopefully it wont be too difficult to install it cause I'm soo scared to not mess up something inside the case, lolz..

Thanks again my dude!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Right, gotcha! So the first link then yeah? XD
Yes, sorry, you want the LL fans. They'll match the fans on the case.

They're really easy to install, like crazy easy. There will be 2 cables on the fan, one goes to one of the CH_FAN headers on the motherboard (that controls fan speeds depending on system temps), the other goes to the Commander Pro which is included with the case (this controls the RGB).

To actually attach it to the rear of the case, it's just a screw in each corner, nothing more.

The hardest bit will be finding the commander pro as it will likely be tucked away somewhere under the right hand side panel where all the cables are routed, but it looks like the below:

-CL-9011110-WW-Gallery-Commander-PRO-01.png

Babychino yolk

Bronze Level Poster
Yes, sorry, you want the LL fans. They'll match the fans on the case.

They're really easy to install, like crazy easy. There will be 2 cables on the fan, one goes to one of the CH_FAN headers on the motherboard (that controls fan speeds depending on system temps), the other goes to the Commander Pro which is included with the case (this controls the RGB).

To actually attach it to the rear of the case, it's just a screw in each corner, nothing more.

The hardest bit will be finding the commander pro as it will likely be tucked away somewhere under the right hand side panel where all the cables are routed, but it looks like the below:

View attachment 18093
Legend as usual!

Thanks bro, you a real 🌟