First PC - Mainly Editing

TN50

Sometimes i surprise myself with my own stupidity lads. So basic i didn't even think of it. Fully up and working now

I apologise for wasting everyone's time! Feel free to send people here when they want a good chuckle 🤦‍♂️

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Sometimes i surprise myself with my own stupidity lads. So basic i didn't even think of it. Fully up and working now

I apologise for wasting everyone's time! Feel free to send people here when they want a good chuckle 🤦‍♂️
Don't worry, it's a common thing to miss, you're certainly not in the minority :)

TN50

Hey guys

turned my PC on just now and it had a red and sometimes orange light pop up (have included pic but wont let me upload video of the jumbo jet sound it made) and sounded like a jumbo jet taking off and it wouldn't connect to my monitor

I then turned it off, came back and found exactly the same thing. Left it for a bit and finally it turned back on, after holding the power button for 20 seconds to turn it off as it wouldn’t go off, and loaded up this screen (also pictured) before finally letting me on after I clicked ok a few times

Any ideas what's happened here? Only had it a month or so and used it probably once every other day for a little bit so obviously its a bit worrying when it sounds like its about to explode and displays a red light inside the case!

Thanks

120124136_267345758040478_6194822731935660090_n.jpgimg1.jpg

Last edited: