Flight sim monitor wide screen or triple

PhiBeh

Hello to one and all, I have a new pc arriving in the next 2 weeks.
Nvida RTX 2080 Super . Advice on monitor single wide screen or triple
My budget is £1000 looking at these monitors
Acer XR382CQKbmijqphuzx 37.5 Inch WQHD Curved
BenQ EX3501R 35 Inch Ultra WQHD 100 Hz HDR
AOC AGON AG352UCG6 35
Or triple iiyama GB2760QSU-B1 thin bezel
Or any advice will be appreciated
The PC will only be used for MSFS 2020 Xplane 11 and Car Racing sim only
I will probably purchase from Amazon, ultra fast returns.
I am thinking dead pixel

Thank you all

steaky360

You're probably just as likely to get dead pixels buying 3x 'smaller' (lower res) screens vs 1x ultrawide - basically the total number of pixels will be the same (or similar).

As for what's better, sort of depends on what you want really. There are some really nice ultrawides out there now and if it was my money, that is what I'd be buying.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
You're probably just as likely to get dead pixels buying 3x 'smaller' (lower res) screens vs 1x ultrawide - basically the total number of pixels will be the same (or similar).

As for what's better, sort of depends on what you want really. There are some really nice ultrawides out there now and if it was my money, that is what I'd be buying.
I’d echo this completely, ultrawide and superwides are the ultimate for any kind of gaming but especially for flight simming. It’s just a much more immersive experience.

PhiBeh

Thank you

PhiBeh

Thank you Nursemoph for the information i Googled and found these 2 on Amazon

Which one did you mean

Samsung LC49RG90SSUXEN £1084.90p

Samsung LC49J890DKUXEN £800.80p

I am fortunate to be able to afford both the system and the monitor. I am retired 😀 and I worked for 50 years mortgage free for 20 years . Just carry on you will get there

Thank you again

Kind regards

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
👏👏👍
If the new G9 doesn't become available in an acceptable time frame, the top one you posted ( Samsung LC49RG90SSUXEN) is the older one that the new G9 replaces and is still exceptional, it's just maxing out at 120Hz rather than the new panels 240Hz (which is just mind boggling on such a screen).