Fml

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
1783511083.png

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
everyone on virgin is getting their package speeds doubled free of charge, im on the 30mb package, therefore will be getting 60mb/s

Music Guy123

Prolific Poster
@Drunken Monkey, I feel your pain, have a look at mine, at least you have a better upload and ping.

1783600790.png

I feel sorry for the 6% slower than me in GB!

Al.Neri

Super Star
I get unreliable results from speedtest, sometimes of the day it says I am getting what I should be getting, other times it says I am getting close to dial up speeds.

I don't know if it's speedtest or actually my ISP. I am suspecting the latter. VM have gone downhill a bit for me the last 12 months. at the moment, all you see on Tv is usain bolt telling us all how we are going to be getting double speed in 2012. that's all very well and good, but he doesn't explain the caps that I and other subscribers are being afflicted with.

I think I'd rather have 10MBs uncapped than 20MBs capped. my worry with the golden turd of a speed upgrade that is coming is that they choke the heavy downloaders even more.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Isnt the server in Birmingham closer?

Yup but can only get about 50Mb out the birmingham one, my ping is about 21ms with the birmingham one too whereas its 12 - 13 ms with that one.

Btw I am sat about 100m away from the ISP servers lol (well some of them) so im not surprised at my speeds lol

tom_gr7

Life Serving
lol frenchy! I wish to god my internet was that fast!!!!!!! FASTER THAN 99% of the UK!!!!!!

hahahaha lmfao, off topic, but my missus just got a BSOD on her naf netbook, lol with incredible sarcasm screamed "aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh Blue screen of Death!" how the hell does she know what a bsod is? hahahah cracked me right up.