Folding phones

• Thread starter Deleted member 41971
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41971

Whats everyone's opinion of the emergence of folding mobile phone tech, to me I think at the moment its more of a gimmick as I don't think they improve the design of the smartphone massively, they may give a bigger screen ratio in a smaller form factor but I don't think the tech is quite there for it to be game changing.

Below is the latest folding phones available

Grumpywurzel

Bright Spark
If it's a gadget then I am usually all over it, big kid. I've seen a few reviews of the new Galaxy Fold and yeah I sort of get it, basically double the screen size etc. I'm not a fan of the hinge bit of the screen, but thats only a minor thing.

D

Deleted member 41971

If it's a gadget then I am usually all over it, big kid. I've seen a few reviews of the new Galaxy Fold and yeah I sort of get it, basically double the screen size etc. I'm not a fan of the hinge bit of the screen, but thats only a minor thing.

I quite like the concept of for example the Microsoft surface duo or lg wing with better execution, i.e. instead of a samsung folding phone design

Last edited by a moderator:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I quite like the concept of for example the Microsoft surface duo or lg wing with better execution, i.e. instead of a samsung folding in two phone design

I’m definitely gonna get the surface Duo when it’s released over here, reviews have been stellar

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I quite like the concept of for example the Microsoft surface duo or lg wing with better execution, i.e. instead of a samsung folding phone design

LG had a dual screen phone prior to the wing in the form of the LG V50 and it is a great phone, you can either have different apps open on each screen (very handy) or dependant on the app you can spread it across both screens