For all you Apple Fanboys :)

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Samsung is continuing its campaign against Apple with a new TV ad taking the **** out of iPhone 5 and Apple hipsters.
Although Apple or the iPhone 5 is never actually named, it’s more than obvious that Samsung is singling the company out with the ad showing a long queue of people all wearing white headphones and talking about getting a bigger screen and 4G.
Rather than just letting the smartphone speak for itself, Samsung is hell bent on proving that the Galaxy S3 is far superior to the iPhone. The Korean firm recently released a print advert listing all the features of the two phones, showing the S3’s list of specs to be much longer than Apple’s new handset.
Check out the new Samsung ad below and tell us your thoughts in the comments section

[video=youtube_share;nf5-Prx19ZM]http://youtu.be/nf5-Prx19ZM[/video]

Source

Corfate

Author Level
Haha, i like that vid :p

I would love an S3, but the hassle of selling my iPhone 4 annoys me.. Listing it on ebay or whatever etc etc.

Also, not keen on spending another £150 to get the phone (providing i get £200 for my current phone).

Updated to iOS6 earlier.. meh is all i have to say, no big diff if you ask me.

Guess i'll have to stick with mine for another year or so.. bored of it after 2 :p

Rack

Enthusiast
I honestly think it pathetic from both companies. They should use the competition to their advantage and push further ahead with developments (which I have to admit Samsung are doing a lot better than Apple). All these slanders and patent wars just show the companies in their worst possible lights. Furthermore before the argument 'Apple always sue', Samsung do their fair share, but they will lose large amounts of business if Apple cease all business partnerships with them.

Tom DWC

Hilarious (and that's coming from an iPhone owner) first - and last, one I ever buy mind!

Music Guy123

Prolific Poster
Well, we're gonna get that for sure. Maybe not this time, but next time....!

Lol, I love it! Well done Samsung!!

BestUsername

Bronze Level Poster
OMG SAMSUNG COPIED APPLE'S IDEA OF APPLE V PC NOW THEY SHALL BE SUED.

Really cool idea. It's so true, as well - the majority of Apple fanboys (and girls) are utterly clueless of the technology. I must confess even people constantly saying "app" which is just application abbreviated is annoying me. I know lots of people who say "app" but don;t even know what it means...:p

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I honestly think it pathetic from both companies. They should use the competition to their advantage and push further ahead with developments (which I have to admit Samsung are doing a lot better than Apple). All these slanders and patent wars just show the companies in their worst possible lights. Furthermore before the argument 'Apple always sue', Samsung do their fair share, but they will lose large amounts of business if Apple cease all business partnerships with them.

In the past couple of years apple have been filing patents against many other phone and tablet companies for the silliest of patents (rectangle with rounded edges, rubber band scrolling etc) Now Samsung, HTC, Motorola (who are googles excuse to sue apple) etc are all fighting back and infact have much more worthy patents and can easily request a ban on many apple products, HTC and Motorola have 100s of important 4G LTE patents and many can get the products banned

Music Guy123

Prolific Poster
Hoo-rah!

Ditto by the way, sod apple. Why can't we all just get along?!

Lol! Yeh, well, I'm an iPhone user too...but that's because it is second hand and I have other reasons (basically I was grateful for any phone!) and thanks to the lovely chap who gave it to me! Yes, I'd never want to use stock apple software, that is for sure! But I do think what samsung has done is very clever! Regarding the patents, I think companies like HTC, Motorola etc. Should try and sue apple for something actually worthy. Put them back into their place a bit!