Fortnite

lindylou4

I am looking for a PC that will run Fornite at 144FPS and a monitor that is compatible for that.

Could anyone please suggest what I would need.

TIA

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Is there a budget for such a system?

And would the PC be used for anything else or just gaming?

lindylou4

It would be used for gaming and maybe some streaming. Around 900 but I am not sure if a system exists for that price.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I think we might struggle with that for a custom build, unfortunately. You're realistically looking at around a minimum of £1100 for such a purchase, and even that will have some drawbacks. I'd perhaps suggest either saving up some more or potentially heading the console route. Depends on your preferences.

lindylou4

I think we might struggle with that for a custom build, unfortunately. You're realistically looking at around a minimum of £1100 for such a purchase, and even that will have some drawbacks. I'd perhaps suggest either saving up some more or potentially heading the console route. Depends on your preferences.
We are trying to buy a X-Box Series X but having no luck in finding one, so the other thing se wanted was a gaming pc. If I buy one from Currys do I just need to make sure that I buy a compatible monitor?