Forum Member Ratings

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
You really went deep into the locker and had a rummage around before pulling that one out, didnā€™t you? šŸ˜‚
If you go into your account settings do you see a custom label underneath your avatar?

1604868384101.png

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Lols.... I don't know if it's only moderators who are able to but I was able to set my own before they updated the layout. Now it just says moderator, but before I had it set to something else (can't remember what though). Maybe that's something that happens when you hit a certain tier.
it says recluse
Recluse.png

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
There's a guy in my work who takes great pleasure in telling you all his wins during the day. Everything he helps with or does (ie his job) he goes around telling people. He's harmless and a really nice guy, it feels almost like a want of interaction more than anything..... but with absolutely zero patter, so just describes his daily rumblings...... anyway, the way he talks, he sounds like a hero. We are always joking about how he's the only guy in the place able to wear his pants on the outside. My favourite is humming or whistling the Superman theme when I can see him scoping down his next target like a T500!

Oooo.... Modinator! :ROFLMAO:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
There's a guy in my work who takes great pleasure in telling you all his wins during the day. Everything he helps with or does (ie his job) he goes around telling people. He's harmless and a really nice guy, it feels almost like a want of interaction more than anything..... but with absolutely zero patter, so just describes his daily rumblings...... anyway, the way he talks, he sounds like a hero. We are always joking about how he's the only guy in the place able to wear his pants on the outside. My favourite is humming or whistling the Superman theme when I can see him scoping down his next target like a T500!

Oooo.... Modinator! :ROFLMAO:
Modinator is perfect!