Fractal Design North

sck451

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
This is one of the few times I've seen a case and immediately thought "I want that".

North_Charcoal_Mesh_1-Left-Front-810x810.jpg

Between the mesh side panel, the wooden front panel, the brass accents, genuinely this is one of the most arresting and interesting cases I've seen.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
This is one of the few times I've seen a case and immediately thought "I want that".

North_Charcoal_Mesh_1-Left-Front-810x810.jpg

Between the mesh side panel, the wooden front panel, the brass accents, genuinely this is one of the most arresting and interesting cases I've seen.
Just saw the Hardware Canucks review of this, it's insanely beautiful! I just hope it sells well because there needs to be more design like this

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
It’s a handsome beast. If I ever grow out of my RGB phase that’d be the kind of sophisticated case I’d opt for. But until then…

C2A94B65-AC0D-4A2F-B72D-A2A5AAC827E1.gif

Yes really love the look of this case in black with the brassy buttons & accent pieces. Sadly it's only available through PCS in white so it's either get a white one or buy a case elsewhere & send it in to PCS which seems like a bit of a faff.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yes really love the look of this case in black with the brassy buttons & accent pieces. Sadly it's only available through PCS in white so it's either get a white one or buy a case elsewhere & send it in to PCS which seems like a bit of a faff.
It’s actually far simpler than it may seem, you just get it delivered to PCS and state your PCS order number in the delivery to, job done

It’s actually far simpler than it may seem, you just get it delivered to PCS and state your PCS order number in the delivery to, job done
Ah ok thanks, might look in to that. I'm not that knowledegable when it comes to pc's so haven't felt confident enough to place an order yet, have a post in the check this spec section but haven't had any replies so not sure if that's good or bad haha

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ah ok thanks, might look in to that. I'm not that knowledegable when it comes to pc's so haven't felt confident enough to place an order yet, have a post in the check this spec section but haven't had any replies so not sure if that's good or bad haha
Oh, sorry about that, I’ll take a look in a minute, just had a cheeky nap after a really tough week work, just trying to wake up.

Thanks, no worries, when & if you can would be great. I'm aching to find out if with almost no knowledge I've been reasonably smart or a total idiot :)