Free Copy of Rainbow Six Siege Available

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Hiya, hope you’re all staying safe out there. I’ve ended up with three free games as promotional items with my order. Death Stranding and Assassins Creed Valhalla will definitely be on my playlist.

However... I am really very unlikely to play Rainbow Six Siege: Gold Edition, it simply isn’t my bag of chips.

So if it’s not breaking any forum rules and someone wants the code for it when I get it, send a reply to this thread.

Peace out!
Coop

KristaLeitane913

I will also get Death Stranding and Assassins Creed Valhalla when my PC will be delivered and I will defenetley play both but would love to play R6S as was used to play on PS4. If you will still be willing to give a code away when you will receive your PC I would love to have it. Thanks Krista :)

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I will also get Death Stranding and Assassins Creed Valhalla when my PC will be delivered and I will defenetley play both but would love to play R6S as was used to play on PS4. If you will still be willing to give a code away when you will receive your PC I would love to have it. Thanks Krista :)

Yep, happy to do it. When the code comes through I'll send you a DM (y)

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Thank you, can see the code - thank you so much, you are a good guy :)
You're very welcome!

ArecBarwin.gif

barlew

Godlike
Hiya, hope you’re all staying safe out there. I’ve ended up with three free games as promotional items with my order. Death Stranding and Assassins Creed Valhalla will definitely be on my playlist.

However... I am really very unlikely to play Rainbow Six Siege: Gold Edition, it simply isn’t my bag of chips.

So if it’s not breaking any forum rules and someone wants the code for it when I get it, send a reply to this thread.

Peace out!
Coop
What an absolute hero.