Free DAW tools

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi all

I’m a music creator and work in Logic Pro, Cubase and Reason as well as having some tools in IOS, and there have been quite a few people on the forums specifically asking for Music production equipment so I thought I’d start posting when free apps pop up which they do from time to time.

One that’s just come up is the Mini Moog Model D by Moog themselves for both iPad and iPhone, its a fantastic analogue synth going for free for a while:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Another one well worth a look, and keep an eye on the developer as they’re like an open source IOS project, is the Audiokit Synth One synth:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Another just been reduced to free.

The Korg iKaossillator:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
This has just popped up today and is worth jumping on for Windows / MacOS:

It's an Analogue Synth that is a component of Kontact 6 Player which is also free from Native Instruments:

If you haven't heard of Native Instruments, they do some incredible DAW plugins, tools and hardware keyboards and controllers. Their stuff is expensive, but you get an awful lot for what you pay! I have their Komplete Ultimate 10 package which pretty much includes everything they'd ever made up until a few years ago. I also have their Komplete Kontrol S49 Midi Keyboard and the Komplete Audio 6 soundcard.

They have a few items free, and they're all worth using:

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling pretty creative at this time, and I've got a lot of time on my hands to be concentrating on making tunes.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Big list here, some duplicated from above....

FREE Plug-ins, Effects, More:

Some further good deals on paid stuff here:

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
IK Multimedia Syntronik OXa synthesizer:

Just need to register for their newsletter and you get it free, contains two synths.

For Mac or Windows and Valid until June 17th.