free film and tv streaming ,where

greybing

does anyone know of any none dodgy ,free film streaming sites,i am particularly looking for 'the road' but whenever i do a search i just keep getting nothing or dodgy sites,thanks

Gorman

Author Level
does anyone know of any none dodgy ,free film streaming sites,i am particularly looking for 'the road' but whenever i do a search i just keep getting nothing or dodgy sites,thanks

Lovefilm.com have started a new streaming service, some flicks are free, most not. Worth a look i guess

Sleinous is right, most are illegal, if we keep it to the above board sites i dont see a problem ;)

Sleinous

Author Level
I forgot to add, u have demand five, bbciplayer, itv player as catchups but I reckon u mean new stuff. Most of that is never free, u have trials too on lovefilm if i remember correctly.

greybing

..i was not asking for any illegal sites.i simply wanted to know of any sites that offered free streaming,there are sites that legally do this,such as bbci etc...thanks people .ill check oiut lovefilm.com

pengipete

Rising Star
If you are talking about the film with Viggo Mortensen, it was only released in cinemas last year so you're not going to find it on any of the TV catch-ups like iPlayer. I just checked and Amazon have the DVD on offer at £5 - including postage - so you may be better off buying that anyway (especially if your broadband is capped)