Free Game Codes Missing

Nbz

Hey all,

Very happy to finally get my 3080/5900x build today, but I was supposed to get free games that came with it as well as a year of Geforce Now. Nothing seems to be in the box that came with the machine. Am I missing something here? Should it have been emailed to me? Can't call the number at the moment otherwise I would, but wanted to see if anyone else encountered this

D

Deleted member 41971

Hey all,

Very happy to finally get my 3080/5900x build today, but I was supposed to get free games that came with it as well as a year of Geforce Now. Nothing seems to be in the box that came with the machine. Am I missing something here? Should it have been emailed to me? Can't call the number at the moment otherwise I would, but wanted to see if anyone else encountered this

I think they should be emailed to you after receiving the order, i would give it say a day or two, if not, may need to contact pcs

Last edited by a moderator:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I think they should be emailed to you after receiving the order, i would give it say a day or two, if not, may need to contact pcs
Also bare the following mind from the term and conditions you agreed to when you ordered:

Promotions​

4.1Promotions, such as game codes, vouchers, free items and rebates are subject to availability. Promotions can be terminated at any time and without notice.
4.2We will endeavour to honour all promotions but we cannot be held liable where promotions expire, are discontinued, terminated or unavailable.
4.3In rare circumstances promotions may expire after the point of ordering and before the order is dispatched to you. We cannot be held responsible in these circumstances.
4.4Promotions have a cash value of £0.01.