Free Guy - 13th August

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Well, the saga is close to completion.... For anyone who isn't aware, this is an upcoming film by the creators of Deadpool featuring Ryan Reynolds.

The tagline is that he is an NPC in a game that becomes self aware.... need I say more.

With covid, this has seen quite a few delays, it was initially due for release July 30th 2020, then got indefinitely delayed until Disney put out a new release date of May 21st this year, then unfortunately a further delay until this new date which is a definite one - 13 August

Ryan Reynolds is one of my absolute favorite comedy / sarcastic actors, and the premise of this looks too good to miss.

Here's the trailer:

Direct link if above doesn't work

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I love reface :D

The thing is, that's now a readily available phone option that works really well. Companies spent millions doing things the old fashioned way when companies have been able to do that. Even in the movie industry some people refuse to change.

Henry Cavill moustache anyone? :ROFLMAO:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

MrWilson

Godlike
I’d seen lots of good reviews about Free Guy. Obviously Ryan Reynolds has been heavily typecast, but he plays that Deadpool-esque role very well indeed. Covid delayed its release so have been seeing trailers since mid-2020.

Missed it when it was in cinemas, but it’s now dropped on Disney Plus and I had a watch with the family last night. I would highly recommend giving it a try. I feel like it offers something for lots of demographics. Whether you’re there for the big action set pieces, the homage to video games, or the surprisingly good love story you will have a good time watching.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I really enjoyed it. As you say it pays homage to a lot of areas.... and certain parts I could have written myself.... but overall I think it's a great fun flick. My girl started watching it too and was getting right into it, she started watching 3/4 of the way through though so will sit with her and watch it another time.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Just watched it, Mrs Coop and I thoroughly enjoyed it. But d’ya not think that it’s essentially the same film as The Lego Movie?

Bhuna50

Author Level
Guess I’ll have to watch The Lego Movie now to be able to answer that. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk