Frustration Bad Experience

scarpa1

Enthusiast
Great that you have located it.
Just check when it arrives you dont have a lot of condensation inside the case, when mine was delivered it a been sitting on the pallet all Friday and the weekend and it had a good deal of condensation inside and was extremely cold.

Mine is custom water-cooled though so perhaps that played a part in regards to the condensation.
I left mine for a good 10 hours before turning it on, just to make sure it was free of any dampness.

Sam at PCS is on the ball and gave me a call to confirm everything is sorted and should be with me tomorrow, much better customer service without me not having to wait on the phone to get through.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Great that you have located it.
Just check when it arrives you dont have a lot of condensation inside the case, when mine was delivered it a been sitting on the pallet all Friday and the weekend and it had a good deal of condensation inside and was extremely cold.

Mine is custom water-cooled though so perhaps that played a part in regards to the condensation.
I left mine for a good 10 hours before turning it on, just to make sure it was free of any dampness.
Excellent advice! If you can stand the wait I would unpack it and leave it switched off overnight to let the temperatures equalise.

Not a good start i checked it over and no condensation and nothing was actually cold compared to the sata drive i just got delivered which was freezing from amazon, booted up to CPU fan error, fans not spinning.

Last edited:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Not a good start i checked it over and no condensation and nothing was actually cold compared to the sata drive i just got delivered which was freezing from amazon, booted up to CPU fan error, fans not spinning.
Check all the plugs, make sure nothing come loose in transit, make sure all drivers up to date and installed