Funny Ebay Email

LDUK

Master Poster
So I got a pen from ebay (for my girlfriend (real one not PC)) and this is the reply from the seller:

Hi Luke,

First of all, a big thanks for buying from me, it really is appreciated. Now I can buy a new sock for my 16 children, they’ll be delighted. Your order was packaged then posted and collected by one of my many friendly postmen. Depending on how fast your local post is, you might even have your order delivered before your teas made pours your morning brew (for you under 40s, look up www.teasmade.com).

I've attached a wee picture of your order’s Royal Mail postage, so you can print it out then use it as:

1. table mat (unfortunately it’s no good if it gets wet)

2. sun hat (requires a lot of folding)

3. piece of unusual art (just tell your friends it’s a piece of Hammock-Boy Art, they’ll probably be clueless, so they’ll smile, raise their eyebrows – or eyebrow single if Bond is round for the night - and wish they had one)

4. the same of number 2

5. the same as number 3

Most important (serious bit), if you have any problems with your order, with delivery, package or the goods, please, please, please let me know. Thanks for your time (and sorry for wasting it).

Cheers

Kevin

arrmar

Bronze Level Poster
lol all you guys/girls who have been around for a while, seem to do more posting on these forums that playing games? :p

LDUK

Master Poster
lol all you guys/girls who have been around for a while, seem to do more posting on these forums that playing games? :p

It may look that way, but actually, it's not true. Now just think of how much I game.