Gain Gold XP for life on GreenManGaming

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
This was posted by GameLinked on their latest video:

https://bit.ly/LINUSXP2

Add the pack to your cart which is simply a transaction for £100

Then apply code LINUS which will apply £100 off

Blamo, you now have Gold XP status for life on GreenMan, this means freebie games and regular discounts on purchases!

Source:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
What's the catch
I think each purchase you make applies an affiliate payment to LMG, so if you're not a fan, best not to.

I hadn't used GreenMan for years and it was under an old email address which I no longer had, so setup a brand new account and applied it.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Well I did it, this message came up, guess its no problem

1711100129713.png

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Yes, just done the same - and am also awaiting a key. Maybe they've spotted an unusually high number of redemptions?

Not too worried, as I have a minuscule (compared to AccidentallyLurch of course) backlog to clear before I really need more games. Will have to stay at my Silver rank for now then ;)

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I don't know why I'm Silver really.

It was a surprise that I already had an account...looks like I joined in 2013 though, so it must have been for an offer/bargain 😬
I had an account or so it seems, but my Bronze XP only started the other day when I got my Deus ex bundle

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just checked and my gold status has been applied, I did get that same notification when I applied it at first.

This was a brand new account also

IMG_0652.jpeg

Last edited:

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Only just seen this. Missed my chance as they're apparently out of keys - I guess I'll just have to actually play the games I already own instead of needlessly adding more!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Only just seen this. Missed my chance as they're apparently out of keys - I guess I'll just have to actually play the games I already own instead of needlessly adding more!
If you're getting the error that @Martinr36 posted above, it will eventually show up, may take a couple of days to clear.

Although being on an LTT video, they will have been hammered with applications so wouldn't be surprised if it has run out.