Gamemax falcon front fan replacement

Titann

One of my front fans ran dead on the game max falcon, does anyone know how to take the front off of this case so i can replace them? Iv tried everything and i cant seem to get it and the fan screws are where i cant get to... on the front

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
One of my front fans ran dead on the game max falcon, does anyone know how to take the front off of this case so i can replace them? Iv tried everything and i cant seem to get it and the fan screws are where i cant get to... on the front
I don’t think you can take the front off, think you need to go in from inside, but best to contact PCS about that as there aren’t many details about that case online.

Titann

Found out how to do it, for anyone in future that has similar query, to take the front off the gamemax falcon there is thumb tabs all the way up on both sides, hard to see unless you have direct lighting, squeeze them in and apply a little pressure out and it will start to pop out, also make sure you take off the mesh and filter and give that a good clean as youve got it open as its not as good to do with the front on it just blows dust into your fan blades

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Found out how to do it, for anyone in future that has similar query, to take the front off the gamemax falcon there is thumb tabs all the way up on both sides, hard to see unless you have direct lighting, squeeze them in and apply a little pressure out and it will start to pop out, also make sure you take off the mesh and filter and give that a good clean as youve got it open as its not as good to do with the front on it just blows dust into your fan blades
Ah well done, that's really useful for anyone else coming across this.

Glad you got it sorted!