Gaming Headsets

dangro474

Bright Spark
Evening everyone,

I'm a new customer to PC Specilists, having purchased a Vortex II 17.3" gaming laptop (specs in my signature).

The laptop is fantastic, however having used a £10 Logitech chat headset for the last 6 years (which is pretty good by the way :D) i'm looking to purchase a decent gaming headset.

I'm willing to spend up to £100.00 for a truely high quality headset, however the following features are essential:

• Noise Cancellation (my family members complain about the noise of my current headset)
  • Decent bass
  • Fold away microphone (highly desired but not essential)
  • Analogue (preffered over USB but again not essential)

I would also prefer the headset to be sterio.

I have looked at a lot of headsets but am struggling to make a decision. Could anyone please recommend a pair for me?

Thank you for your help

-Dan

dangro474

Bright Spark
thanks for the recommendaitons guys, ill check them out. If anyone else has any alternatives please leave a message!

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
have you looked at turtlebeach? my PX5s are amazing, 7.1 :p only problem is they are wireless, but they last hours and ive got rechargeables ready at hand

dangro474

Bright Spark
The PX5's look amazing as well, but after trying out a Steelseries Syberia V2, i quite like it.

The problem is i'm struggling to find a place to buy one :/ My usual go-to online stores don't have them available.