Gaming here i come!

Freeley

Just started playing the new medal of honour tonight.
All i can say is WOW - got the resolution turned upto the max and the vsync on and everything looks amazing and smooth.
Haven't been this knocked out by graphics for years, my GTX570 is beasting this game and pretty quiet too.
I'm going to have to get back into games properly now i've got the mean machine to do it!

Freeley

Hmm...the odd bug here and there that stops you from finishing a level, just having to restart one now.
Bad times.
Still looks good though!

Meds

Glad you like it mate! Keep us updated with how you get on and what game you move to next! I hear that Dead Space 2 is pretty good but not managed to play it myself yet.

PringlesInside

Enthusiast
dead space 2 is awesome.. played it on a friends 360. will be able to play it on pc tomorrow hopefully when download finishes :) , one thing that concerns me is that ive been reading the game (on pc) uses only 1 core. bad port from 360/ps3 to pc? ...what happened to multithreading.

darksider

Bronze Level Poster
i've got Medal of Honor, Bad Company 2 and Just Cause 2 all lined up to be replayed with my new rig, as soon as it arrives. Hopefully for the weekend but i've taken some holiday next week just in case.

Just me, a new PC and a phone off the hook....cant beat it.

EDIT: on second thoughts, throwing in Kate Winslet or Amanda Tapping into that combination would defintely be more awesome.

Freeley

Well, finished MOH yesterday.
An excellent game but too short - in fact it ended so suddenly i thought it had gone wrong!
EA have obviously got a sequel lined up to pick up where this one left off.