Gaming keyboard advice

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ah oky, thanks. thats a huge argument in favor of the optimus chassis. Now the optimus does not have a mechanical keyboard right? How good is the keyboard though? Are there additional information regarding the optimus X v2? I cannot seem to find updated info on that.
Laptop keyboards are only supposed to be used when travelling, when you’re at home always use and external keyboard and mouse.

D

Deleted member 94250

Laptop keyboards are only supposed to be used when travelling, when you’re at home always use and external keyboard and mouse.
Even when gaming? And when doing stuff like homework? Why is that?

D

Deleted member 94250

They’re not designed for gaming or intensive use, you’ll wear it out pretty quick. You want a decent mechanical keyboard for home use, laptops don’t have the space to fit a decent keyboard
Ow ok.

What do you suggest I buy? What should one look for in a keyboard? We're probably derailing OP's post, Want to do your mod voodoo and take me to another post?

D

Deleted member 94250

t
Generally renowned as the best for price vs performance are the Corsair k60 and upwards.
thanks. it seems hella expensive tho. i have abudget of £30 max :/ what is worth getting at that price point

D

Deleted member 94250

Makes an enormous difference, yes. Lasts a lifetime and much more tactile for gaming.
ah i see.
could you please help with this issue i've been having?