Gaming laptop gtx 965m for only £280?

Frank of K

I know this is not a PCS laptop, but I have to ask what the community think of the following model, whether or not it seems legit to you.

This is a decent gaming laptop for less than a absolute bottom end model, what do you guys think?

[Link removed]

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M with 2GB GDDR5.

Intel Core i7-6700HQ (Quad-Core, 6MB Cache, up to 3.50GHz w/ Turbo Boost).

There's got to be a catch at this price imo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rakk

The Awesome
I seem to remember seeing a thread very similar to this the very recently, as it happened someone purchased one and then the seller removed themselves as an amazon seller and vanished - so Amazon were left trying to sort stuff out and the poster was waiting on the outcome from Amazon.

But basically if it seems too good to be true, it probably isn't legit.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
To be fair that's not from the same company
True, although if it's a scam then it wouldn't purport to be from the same company if the idea is to take the cash and then do a complete vanishing act.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
To be fair that's not from the same company, still not about to go and buy one though.

Amazon would have shut down that first company. But they just crop up under a different trading name, it's quite easy on Amazon in that respect, there's very little background checks done. My last boss had a dodgy amazon etailer selling kids toys (really tacky cheap stuff). They got such bad feedback that amazon froze their trading account. They just created a new one and carried on.