Gaming Laptop HELP!!

georgedavies474

Need some help on a Gaming Laptop and Specs.

I move around a lot with work so want a Gaming Laptop I can use when I'm away to keep me from going bored.

Just looking for a basic system but on the higher end of the basic spectrum so it wont get bogged down when playing newer games.

I have a budget of a round £1300.

D

Deleted member 94250

imma advise you to look up possible combinations and come back with any that you like (with that kind of money make sure it has AT LEAST i7 9750h, and 1660ti GPU. RAM dont go above 16gb (2x8 gb sticks) AND CERTAINLY DO NOT GO BELOW, cos thats just wasting money (99% of games dont need more than 16gigs).
make sure you get a mod like spydertracks or ubuysa or oussebon to review and advise you before you buy anything

georgedavies474

imma advise you to look up possible combinations and come back with any that you like (with that kind of money make sure it has AT LEAST i7 9750h, and 1660ti GPU. RAM dont go above 16gb (2x8 gb sticks) AND CERTAINLY DO NOT GO BELOW, cos thats just wasting money (99% of games dont need more than 16gigs).
make sure you get a mod like spydertracks or ubuysa or oussebon to review and advise you before you buy anything