gaming mini pc opinion

leea123

Enthusiast
hi guys, just got a couple of questions to ask if thats ok. i have specced some normal desk tops on here and have looked at some of the pre built option mini pc , and they seem very powerful and more than capable of playing games at very high quality, what i dont understand is why i am always told to go for normal size desktop when the pre built mini gaming pc spec on the website is more than good enough to play the latest games.:)

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
As we sell systems from basic gaming machines through to the ultimate desktop computer, sometimes a mini PC is not suitable for the intended usage.

If you're happy that the specification of the mini PC you have configured is more than good enough to play your games, then by all means proceed and order a mini PC as they use less power and save on space. :)

TheKeir

Bright Spark
Put simply, due to the size of mini PCs the components won't necessarily be cooled/looked after as well as they need to be, if the components are high-end. So by getting a mini pc with high-end specs, it's quite dangerous for the parts of the computer.