Gaming Mouse (Max £65)

fluffybunny

[video=youtube;8lELqpG5gwo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lELqpG5gwo[/video]

rep for the clear explanations on what the keyboard does :-D

I love the sound of this keyboard. I so want one. My keyboards are noisy anyway because I still play as though I was at work doing the t-typing.

I just dread to ask how much they cost. PC World weren't happy when I had to replace my last "work" keyboard because I complained that every single keyboard there was unsuitable for a typist because of how spongy the keys were, how flat the keyboard was, how short the support between spacebar and all sorts of other stuff. All they kept saying was "well, it's good for gaming". Which is great, but I didn't want it for gaming lol.

Will definitely have to save my pennies up for that one though.

LinearHD

Rising Star
rep for the clear explanations on what the keyboard does :-D

I love the sound of this keyboard. I so want one. My keyboards are noisy anyway because I still play as though I was at work doing the t-typing.

I just dread to ask how much they cost. PC World weren't happy when I had to replace my last "work" keyboard because I complained that every single keyboard there was unsuitable for a typist because of how spongy the keys were, how flat the keyboard was, how short the support between spacebar and all sorts of other stuff. All they kept saying was "well, it's good for gaming". Which is great, but I didn't want it for gaming lol.

Will definitely have to save my pennies up for that one though.

Yeah I think mech keyboards are a bit ahead of their time, like SSD's. I went to the PC world near me (it's HUGE, it used to be a PC World + Curry's) and asked to test out a mechanical keyboard for myself before ordering from Amazon. The guy pointed me to a G110 and said "this keyboard is perfect for mechanics!" *facepalm* oh well, I'll just have to hope that these mech's are really as good as everyone says they are lol :D

The Razer BlackWidow is probably the cheapest high quality mech you can get, I got mine for something like £64 of amazon :)

LinearHD

Rising Star
UPDATE:
just got delivered my Deathadder and Blackwidow :D still waiting for the mouse mat, and I'm abstaining from opening anything until ALL the bits and bobs are here (including the tower itself xD). I'll be sure to review these when I do the overall review of everything lol

Len

Get a Razor Death adder 3.5G mouse or a msi 3.0 intellimouse, both amazing mouses for FPS's

keyboard doesn't matter so much, still I got a steelseries 6g it has springs and switches with gold connecters designed to reduce the latency of each key press

LinearHD

Rising Star
Get a Razor Death adder 3.5G mouse or a msi 3.0 intellimouse, both amazing mouses for FPS's

keyboard doesn't matter so much, still I got a steelseries 6g it has springs and switches with gold connecters designed to reduce the latency of each key press

I did get a Deathadder, and was gonna get the SS 7G but decided to stick with Razer and get the Blackwidow. I love the feel of the MxCherry Blues!

Theunderdog

Silver Level Poster
Okay, went to PC world, tried the deathadder (and fell in love) and got an entire Razer gaming peripherals kit off Amazon!

Razer DeathAdder 3500dpi
Razer BlackWidow Mechanical Keyboard
Razer Goliathus Omega Speed Mouse Mat

for £130 :D

Wish i had the money to get that after the PC purchase. *Wonders out the door with CV*

LinearHD

Rising Star
Wish i had the money to get that after the PC purchase. *Wonders out the door with CV*

LMAO, well that's what you get for putting up with this brick for a year and waiting patiently... as the saying goes lol. But my patience is on it's last legs I feel like running all the way to PCS and building my PC myself xD Ahhh can't wait till it get;s here.