Gaming mouse under £50

mishra

Rising Star
Hi,

I'm in market for a nice gaming mouse. I am still using my old trusty Logitech G400 and it's been absolutely flawless over the years.. but my birthdays coming soon I thought I will treat myself. Any of you know of any nice mouse I could buy? I have few requirements:
  • It has to be a wired mouse
  • It should not cost more than £50
  • I'm not overly keen on trillions of buttons. Usual left/right and wheel click is a must have obviously and maybe extra 2-3 buttons on side (for web browsing)
  • I like when the scroll wheel have some resistance. It's hard to explain but it should not freely spin.
I think that's about it. As you can see since I enjoy my current mouse a lot I am looking for something similar. Anything you can recommend?
Thanks in advance

mishra

Rising Star
Thanks for head up. I do like the look of it and after some quick check of reviews it's seem to fit all my requirements.

One question thought, how bright is that lightning on the mouse and can it be switched off completely?

Rakk

The Awesome
Thanks for head up. I do like the look of it and after some quick check of reviews it's seem to fit all my requirements.

One question thought, how bright is that lightning on the mouse and can it be switched off completely?

Well I don't think its too bright, it's not much lighting anyway, but you can just completely disable the lighting if you wish - or choose from 7 different colours (light blue, darker blue, purple, pink, red, orange, lime green) - there is an application that you need to install to change all the settings but it doesn't seem too big.

mishra

Rising Star
You have any specific model in mind? I did quick look up and there are quite few models available... My birthday fast approaching so gonna have to make up my mind rather quick. So far I'm set on the Roccat one...