Gaming PC build advice for a total newbie

Hi,

I'm looking at getting my first gaming pc and would appreciate any advice.

I want to be able to play games like Enshrouded, The Forest, Medieval Dynasty, Icarus.

My budget is flexible but on the low end of the spectrum - ideally around the £1,000-£1,500 range.

From what I have read, a custom PC is the better option so that I can ensure all the parts are solid. I would be open to upgrading the PC as time goes on so if I can get the foundation right to allow this, that would be ideal.

Does anyone have any advice on what to focus on vs compromise? Much appreciated

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Do you have the peripherals such as keyboard, mouse, monitor.... or are you looking for everything within the same budget?

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
What monitor is it that you have? Do you know the model or the resolution and refresh rate?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Its a few years old, I think its an LG one but nothing special. I'll buy a new one soon.
What's your budget for the monitor? Reason it's important is that the monitor and PC need to match, otherwise you get bottlenecks, so what's available all depends on budget?

What's your budget for the monitor? Reason it's important is that the monitor and PC need to match, otherwise you get bottlenecks, so what's available all depends on budget?
Thanks, I appreciate your input. I'd be happy to spend around £200-300 on a monitor, or more/wait for sales if I need a more expensive monitor to match the PC