GeForce Experience problem

Boozad

Prolific Poster
Just wondering if any GeForce Experience users had been having any problems lately?

I've had a problem with Experience for a while now but have only just realised the extent of it. It started when I tried to refresh my games list, Experience just sat there searching for hours and nothing happened. I eventually closed it down and forgot about it.
Today I realised there were new WHQL drivers available (I was running 332.21) and checked Experience, the last time it had checked for updates was back in January. I tried running the update tool but again it just sat there hanging and didn't progress past the search.

I eventually manually downloaded 334.89 and ran a custom install thinking it would solve my problem. The install went smoothly but now when I open Experience it just sits at 'Checking for updates' again and I can't even get in the UI now.

mog3

Silver Level Poster
I had quite a few problems at start of using it, i tend to now just get driver updates from nvidia site as when it was through experience it seemed to be faulty/not working properly, i set it up on my old pc and did the game settings (BF3/BF4) and it just made the games play worse to be honest, must say i havent used it a while so my experience may not be relevant to your problem.

steaky360

Sometimes I've noticed Experience just crashes on my rig when I try to open it or do anything with it specifically. My advice would be to uninstall it completely the next time you update the graphics drivers. I did that last time it occurred for me and it kinda sorted out the issues. But they do keep coming back.

FusRoDah

Gold Level Poster
I've not have a problem with Experience, every time there are new optimal settings or drivers released it updates my PC with them.I did have to install a version off the Nvidia website mind you.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
lol, I've also had a few problems with Experience. The network manager was causing my pc to hang on boot up (and it does so after every fresh driver install) so each time I have to disable it. But that causes experience further issues as it can't get online for updates and what not.