General build questions

Ewanewan

I ordered my pc but I just want to know what GPU I am getting I ordered the “GeForce rtx3060 12G” about a week and a half ago please help me :)

EDIT does everyone agree with what spider guy said? Anyone else have an opinion this matter

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I ordered my pc but I just want to know what GPU I am getting I ordered the “GeForce rtx3060 12G” about a week and a half ago please help me :)
If you just order the standard option it’s pot luck as to what model you’ll get, they’re normally Palit or Zotac, but can be gigabyte and others too.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor

EDIT does everyone agree with what spider guy said? Anyone else have an opinion this matter
Read the Terms & Conditions:
7.3 If you order a dedicated graphics card and the AIB (add-in-board) manufacturer name is not specified in the product description or on the final invoice, then you will receive a graphics card that meets the specification of the model/version stated. If the graphics card is exchanged under the warranty, then we will supply a graphics card that meets or exceeds the specification of the model/version stated. This model may be from a different AIB manufacturer and as a result the actual performance may be slightly higher or lower than the original model.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Thank you I hope I get zotac then I mean I never even rlly heard of palit
If it’s any consolation, I doubt Palit have heard of you either 😜

But in all seriousness, they’ve a history of making very good cards and you shouldn’t worry about what quality of GPU you’re getting with one of theirs. It’ll be a 3060 that performs very similarly to any other brand you might get.

Ewanewan

But in all seriousness, they’ve a history of making very good cards and you shouldn’t worry about what quality of GPU you’re getting with one of theirs. It’ll be a 3060 that performs very similarly to any other brand you might get.
On thank you it’s more… the looks ok just Kidding it’s the video output ports :)

Ewanewan

Thank you

Ewanewan

Will I be emailed when my pc is coming????? If so when??
As well I’m busy and I may want someone to come and wait for it for me as it’s expensive and I don’t want to have to re schedule it after waiting so long!!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Will I be emailed when my pc is coming????? If so when??
You’ll get a notification when it’s ready for despatch from PCS, then when it’s despatched is when the courier picks it up. You’ll get an email telling you that also.

Delivery is next day through DPD. You’ll get an email once they’ve collected it. Then it’s worth installing the DPD app and you’ll get live tracking and notifications.

Ewanewan

Ok guys I don’t know if u will get wifi I. This MOBO I’ve done some searching but I can’t find much can someone tell me if I get wife on this mobo :)

ASUS® TUF GAMING B550-PLUS (DDR4, USB 3.2, 6Gb/s) - ARGB Ready!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ok guys I don’t know if u will get wifi I. This MOBO I’ve done some searching but I can’t find much can someone tell me if I get wife on this mobo :)

ASUS® TUF GAMING B550-PLUS (DDR4, USB 3.2, 6Gb/s) - ARGB Ready!
No, there's no wifi on that board.

MrWilson

Godlike
That motherboard does not have Wifi. However PCS currently also stock the variant that does offer Wifi, which is equivalent to the AX200 card we wholeheartedly recommend.

MrWilson

Godlike
No problem at all!
If you're putting a build together we would be happy to give you some pointers/ potential optimisations. Just let us know! :)