GET SOME NEW CASES!

Cris

The selection of cases on here is disappointing. Actually stopping me from buying an £8K PC. I’d like to see many more. Preferably the phanteks enthoo evolv ATX. More Coolermasters too.

And no, I’m not sending one in.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
The selection of cases on here is disappointing. Actually stopping me from buying an £8K PC. I’d like to see many more. Preferably the phanteks enthoo evolv ATX. More Coolermasters too.

And no, I’m not sending one in.
You're prepared to spend 8K on a system and yet you're not prepared to send in the case you want. Strange?

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Strange? I find it ‘strange’ that there aren’t more cases to choose from.

I think the choices are excellent. Granted, I would have less "PCS" branded ones as they can't compete with the likes of Corsair and Define but they are mostly very competent cases and have form and function.

Have a look at how many times the case selection is brought up on here. You can't please everyone all of the time and, unfortunately, you can't cater for everyone either. However, the option to send your own in allows coverage of 99.9% of the population, only the stubborn are left unsatisfied.

Do you have any examples of custom PC builders that offer a wider range of cases?

Cris

I wouldn’t say stubborn. I would say wise and careful. Chillblast for example have many more cases.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Wise and careful would send in their own.

Chilliblast have less than PCS from what I can see. When I select a custom built i9 I have 23 options, PCS offer 29 + the option to send in your own.

They may have more options that you would wish to choose, but PCS cannot cater for everyone..... the masses will always take precedence.

Edit: Apologies, I just noticed the FULL ATX options on there and there is a vast selection as you say.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Just to add, when you are in the configurator..... are you using the slider to move the selection to the left to show the rest of the cases? It's the only reason I can think that someone would suggest 29 options + mini PC options, isn't enough.