Getting An Advent Calendar?

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Mrs Cooper is a good woman. Look what arrived in the post today…

212108F4-9A0C-4E03-8B83-87DF6D8B7127.jpeg

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
It's when she starts getting inside once you start taking cans out............
Crap… I hadn’t thought of that. Thank you, I am now plotting on how to combat this future problem.

... and then growing opposable thumbs and working out where the pint mugs are.
I wouldn’t put it past that cat, her sole mission in life is to slowly unravel my sanity levels to breaking point. She was clanking about in the kitchen the other night and when I went to investigate I discovered that she was dragging my Corsair M65 around. That is not the type of mouse you’re supposed to be catching, Nugget 😑

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Crap… I hadn’t thought of that. Thank you, I am now plotting on how to combat this future problem.

I wouldn’t put it past that cat, her sole mission in life is to slowly unravel my sanity levels to breaking point. She was clanking about in the kitchen the other night and when I went to investigate I discovered that she was dragging my Corsair M65 around. That is not the type of mouse you’re supposed to be catching, Nugget 😑
I think you've got problems then...............

a070d5e8-166e-4bb1-bd8b-354956de0c41-jpeg.30647

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I think you've got problems then...............

a070d5e8-166e-4bb1-bd8b-354956de0c41-jpeg.30647
That cat is fine, Noodle is an absolute angel in terms of behaviour. She just wants to be sure her parents are aware of her presence at all times. And it usually involves placing herself in front of what you’re actually looking at. I was trying to read a book earlier and she slowly just muscled her way in until she was sat on the book.

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
That cat is fine, Noodle is an absolute angel in terms of behaviour. She just wants to be sure her parents are aware of her presence at all times. And it usually involves placing herself in front of what you’re actually looking at. I was trying to read a book earlier and she slowly just muscled her way in until she was sat on the book.
This is Lilo, she sounds much the same as Noodle. Here she is helping with and my uni work 😂

BC6605C5-3118-4C93-8503-13B4A058AD06.jpeg

steaky360

I skipped the Brewdog advent calendar this year, went for a local shop's (Hop Shop Aberdeen) version - no photo (yet anyway) but it wouldn't exactly look exciting just yet as its just a large cardboard box with no decal's.

The beverages contained within have been exquisite over the last few years though so I'm looking forward to it!

Mrs360 received the Liberty London advent calendar (pricey but ... well... happy wife happy life etc. etc. ;) )

@AgentCooper hope you enjoy the Brewdog tipples!

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I had thought about one of these

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
My dog does this, recently read Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep and his mentality was every time I turn a page that merits at least 5 minutes of pets.

Bigfoot

Grand Master
I skipped the Brewdog advent calendar this year, went for a local shop's (Hop Shop Aberdeen) version - no photo (yet anyway) but it wouldn't exactly look exciting just yet as its just a large cardboard box with no decal's.

The beverages contained within have been exquisite over the last few years though so I'm looking forward to it!

Mrs360 received the Liberty London advent calendar (pricey but ... well... happy wife happy life etc. etc. ;) )

@AgentCooper hope you enjoy the Brewdog tipples!
A petrol station selling beer is a bit odd. I thought I hadn’t heard of this, but remember a colleague from Kingswells mentioning that there was a good selection of beer there.

Bigfoot

Grand Master
I don’t get all the hype with Brewdog. They have had some good marketing, but I prefer a good real ale (despite them being a local company). Brewdog’s image has slipped somewhat recently.