Getting rid of my Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brunomatost

Hi All,

As the searches for my new desktop continue, I'm looking to know how much should I ask for my Laptop and where do you think I would be able to sell it faster.

The specs are:

Optimus Series: 15.6" Matte Full HD IPS LED Widescreen (1920x1080)
Intel® Core™ i7 Quad Core Processor 6700HQ (2.6GHz, 3.5GHz Turbo)
16GB Kingston SODIMM DDR3 1600MHz (2 x 8GB)
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960M - 2.0GB DDR5 Video RAM - DirectX® 12
500GB WD BLACK 2.5" WD5000LPLX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 32MB CACHE (7200 rpm)

Integrated 6 in 1 Card Reader (SD /Mini SD/ SDHC / SDXC / MMC / RSMMC)
ARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND
Intel 2 Channel High Def. Audio + SoundBlaster™ Cinema 2
GIGABIT LAN & KILLER™ 1535-AC M.2 WIRELESS GAMING 802.11AC + BLUETOOTH 4.0

Original Price: £779

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Nobody can tell you what it's worth, it's really only worth what someone else will pay for it. Try looking at some online second hand sale sites and see whether you can get an idea of what to ask for it.

Brunomatost

Nobody can tell you what it's worth, it's really only worth what someone else will pay for it. Try looking at some online second hand sale sites and see whether you can get an idea of what to ask for it.

yes I am aware, and I will do my research but so far I have no clue how good/bad it is as Ive been out of tech game for a while.

the question is, if you were to buy this laptop how much would you pay ?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
yes I am aware, and I will do my research but so far I have no clue how good/bad it is as Ive been out of tech game for a while.

the question is, if you were to buy this laptop how much would you pay ?
I would never buy second hand tech. That’s the thing, to a lot of people it’s worthless.

It’s not something we can offer any advice on on this forum other than to say check out the online marketplaces.

Brunomatost

I would never buy second hand tech. That’s the thing, to a lot of people it’s worthless.

It’s not something we can offer any advice on on this forum other than to say check out the online marketplaces.

I share the same opinion, but if its something I cant get get advise here I respect, might as well close the thread 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.