Ghost of Tsushima PC port

QH7

Bronze Level Poster
Awesome! Didn't appreciate this was coming to PC, that's great!
Yeah I was losing hope as well.

And it has UW support. Game should look amazing.

1709742153217.png

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
CJH.gif

This is THE game I've been waiting for for ages!

Japan has always been something I've enjoyed exploring in video games and general consensus is that this is much more accessible than Sekiro, so I'm well on board for this!

Decent price (by modern standards!), but will want to see some specs before I consider making a move!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
CJH.gif

This is THE game I've been waiting for for ages!

Japan has always been something I've enjoyed exploring in video games and general consensus is that this is much more accessible than Sekiro, so I'm well on board for this!

Decent price (by modern standards!), but will want to see some specs before I consider making a move!
I absolutely adore Japanese culture, it's absolutely fascinating, and the way they've remained true to their culture as well is really unusual.

Fascinating people. So wise, like centuries wise that us westerners I don't think ever possessed.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I absolutely adore Japanese culture, it's absolutely fascinating, and the way they've remained true to their culture as well is really unusual.

Fascinating people. So wise, like centuries wise that us westerners I don't think ever possessed.
So wise, and yet so silly.

Some of the Japanese gameshows are just chaos at a level that even Mr Blobby couldn't manage. And The Yakuza/Like A Dragon series is probably my favourite gaming series overall.

It's a given that I'll probably treat myself to this game on launch if reviews are good. If the specs are looking good (and the original looked like the pic up there on a PS4 so this is hopefully going to be an extemely well optimised game.

SiAdams

So wise, and yet so silly.

Some of the Japanese gameshows are just chaos at a level that even Mr Blobby couldn't manage. And The Yakuza/Like A Dragon series is probably my favourite gaming series overall.

It's a given that I'll probably treat myself to this game on launch if reviews are good. If the specs are looking good (and the original looked like the pic up there on a PS4 so this is hopefully going to be an extemely well optimised game.
Takeshi's Castle! seemed to always be on when I got home from a night out :p