Gigabyte M34WQ Ultrawide

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Just got to love DPD, I'd tried changing to an afternoon delivery as I've got my booster jab later this morning, that obviously didn't work, as when I looked at the app when i woke this morning it said delivery between 10:00 - 11:00, about 10:03 the doorbell rang.........

I'll post more photos, and early opinions later once I've had my jab and got it all set up

1637662851551.jpeg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just got to love DPD, I'd tried changing to an afternoon delivery as I've got my booster jab later this morning, that obviously didn't work, as when I looked at the app when i woke this morning it said delivery between 10:00 - 11:00, about 10:03 the doorbell rang.........

I'll post more photos, and early opinions later once I've had my jab and got it all set up

View attachment 30673
Oooo, I'm eager for this, you're the first person I know to actually have one.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
You gona go for the double mount with the G5 on top? If so I'll dig out the link to my desk mount, it's holding my monitors up pretty good with plenty of room, could definitely put two much large monitors on it

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
You gona go for the double mount with the G5 on top? If so I'll dig out the link to my desk mount, it's holding my monitors up pretty good with plenty of room, could definitely put two much large monitors on it
@Steveyg , yeah i'm thinking of doing just that, so if you've got a link that would be great
Oooo, I'm eager for this, you're the first person I know to actually have one.
Snap on all counts 😁:ROFLMAO:(y)

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Well it's up and running, and initial reaction is very positive, I will post some pictures later, however my flat faces south, and the sun is virtually shining straight onto the monitor at the minute, so photos wouldn't do it justice, I've also ordered the USB splitter cable below, so that i can plug both the mouse and keyboard into the back of it (K70 has a double plug on it and only 2 USB ports on the monitor)

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Just started playing control, images are really crisp, can't believe the detail in some of them, the reflections off the wet pavement outside the bureau of control were something else
Mad, innit. I’d been saving that title as my first ray-tracing enabled game and it was worth the wait. Even the reflections on the floors of the bureau had me agog. I spent the first two hours of that game just looking at things and taking it all in.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just started playing control, images are really crisp, can't believe the detail in some of them, the reflections off the wet pavement outside the bureau of control were something else
How does the monitor compare to the G5? Do you think IPS vs VA is worth it, is it something you can notice the improvement of the clarity?