Glacier Review PC Settings

MNMadman

The Glacier review PC you provided to OC3D was overclocked to 4655MHz (133x35). I remember the good ol' days of FSB overclocking, and I'm looking to do some BCLK overclocking with my liquid-cooled 6600K. I was wondering if you could provide the BIOS settings you use for those BCLK overclocked systems.

Or is that part of your "secret sauce"?

keynes

Multiverse Poster
If you are a PCS you should be able to obtain the information by contacting them by email or over the phone

LFFPicard

Godlike
Every system is different so the same settings may not work or be unstable on your machine, so you will have to do it yourself and do a bit of trial and error.

MNMadman

Yeah. I've been an overclocker for years, and I understand that stuff. I'm not looking for a copy-paste thing.

I've been doing the trial and error thing for two weeks now, and I'm not really any closer to a high-BCLK overclock than I was on Day 1. And trial and error isn't easy at all when there are umpteen settings that may or may not affect anything I'm doing. Plus, there are very few people doing BCLK overclocking so the only real guides are from competitive overclockers. I'm not looking for their advice on how to get the liquid nitrogen overclocks. I'm looking for that one setting that might help me get my everyday overclocker stable at something higher than a BCLK overclock that I could have gotten on any previous Core i5/i7 generation chip. I figured they might be able to help out with that. I'm guessing from the response that I won't be getting any help in that direction from here. Oh well -- I had to try.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yeah. I've been an overclocker for years, and I understand that stuff. I'm not looking for a copy-paste thing.

I've been doing the trial and error thing for two weeks now, and I'm not really any closer to a high-BCLK overclock than I was on Day 1. And trial and error isn't easy at all when there are umpteen settings that may or may not affect anything I'm doing. Plus, there are very few people doing BCLK overclocking so the only real guides are from competitive overclockers. I'm not looking for their advice on how to get the liquid nitrogen overclocks. I'm looking for that one setting that might help me get my everyday overclocker stable at something higher than a BCLK overclock that I could have gotten on any previous Core i5/i7 generation chip. I figured they might be able to help out with that. I'm guessing from the response that I won't be getting any help in that direction from here. Oh well -- I had to try.

As keynes said, you'd need to contact PCS directly, I'm sure they'd help where possible, but they don't monitor these forums, these are populated and moderated by customers and geeks.