glass mousepads

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
came across this, anyone tried glass mousepads, are they worthwhile compared to standard mouse pads

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
came across this, anyone tried glass mousepads, are they worthwhile compared to standard mouse pads

I haven't tried one but have heard very good things. An ex colleague of mine was a semi pro Escape From Tarkov player and absolutely swore by them.

None of the games I play require that level of speed and accuracy, I'm the kind of person that constantly clicks the shoot button until I run out of ammo weather there's anything in my field of view or not, I just like shooting.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
I'm the kind of person that constantly clicks the shoot button until I run out of ammo weather there's anything in my field of view or not, I just like shooting

ive shot my own team mates in online gaming before,

someone on my side said "im the worst they have seen" so I shot them, i mean, fairs fair.

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Haven’t used a mousepad since they lost the ball. My Logitech MX Masters have all worked on any surface I’ve tried, including train seats and my trousers (when necessary).

As to the other point, I don’t play multi-player games as I trust others about as much as they should trust me…always played the Lone Wanderer role in Fallout and Starfield as others just get in the way.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
I don’t play multi-player games as I trust others about as much as they should trust me…always played the Lone Wanderer role in Fallout and Starfield as others just get in the way.

homer prefers single player games, its not like i dont like the idea of online multiplayer, its the keep getting shot, stabbed, blown up and or run over that kind of irritates.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I've got a standard PCS mousepad.

I'm not saying that I'm heavy handed, but glass mousepads are probably not good for me!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
I've got a standard PCS mousepad.

I'm not saying that I'm heavy handed, but glass mousepads are probably not good for me!

denz smash

Hulk GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY